Saturday, July 16, 2011

Super Easy Caesar Dressing

While this is an incredibly easy caesar dressing mixup, it definitely does better after at least a day in the fridge.  Click through for the recipe!  I'll be leaving any recipe posts very short above the break, all the fun stuff is below!


I'll probably be trying a caesar recipe a week until I find one that I love love love!  The drier and sharper, the better.  This particular recipe is very creamy but does have enough tang to get the taste buds rockin'.
Ingredients!
The goods!

  • 1 c. mayonnaise
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1-2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
  • Handful minced garlic cloves
  • 1/4 minced onion
  • 1-2 tbsp half and half
  • 1-2 tbsp anchovy paste (a must have in my opinion!)
  • Salt, pepper, parmesan cheese to taste


Chop it all up, mix it all up, cover it and let it sit in the fridge for a day or so!  I cut a head of lettuce at a time, add some carrots and onions, pour a boat-load of dressing in and shake.  Super accessible salad that holds real well (especially with a crisp romaine, though I'm still new to this whole lettuce thing) in a vacuum container.

No comments:

Post a Comment